The factory operations ensure that it works strictly in the four walls of the National Environmental Laws. It has a designated team which micro-manages the processes to check and control environmental effects of waste disposal, energy consumption, re-cycling, raw material sourcing and storage of material etc.
- Zero defect and zero environmental effect is the goal of the organization.
- ETP Plant processes 800,000 liters of water.
- Recycling steam to save energy.
- Hundreds of saplings are planted in every season.
- Boundary walls to be of thick vegetation hedges instead of concrete walls.
- Different level of roofing to conserve energy
- Azo free Dyes & Chemicals are used to lower water pollution.
- The Labour Policy of the Company is very transparent and voluntary.
- The minimum employment age of 18 years is strictly followed.
- Statutory Labour Laws are followed to the hilt.
- The Minimum Wage Policy of the State of Himachal Pradesh is followed.
- Subsidized food is provided for all workers and staff. There is no discrimination on account of caste,creed, religion or gender.
- Uniform is same across all levels of employees at the factory.
- Company encourages employees from backward areas and of female gender.
- The Company provides free of cost First Aide facilities and Health Camps to monitor the health of its employees.
- Company ensures wearing of Masks, Gloves and offers other facilities in hazardous areas.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in its premises.
- Efficient and sufficient fire fighting equipments are in place.
- High Voltage work and Panel areas are provided with Rubber Insulation.
- All safety instructions and rules set by Govt. of India are followed.
Social Accountability Policy
Sara, a BSI Certified SA 8000 Company remains committed to skill development and Human Rights requirements of its employees. Its Human Relation Department keeps on continuously improving for the welfare of its employees and does not tolerate any human rights violation or discrimination.